Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shameless Plug: Looking to move your company to Google Apps? I can help!

If you've used the Cr-48 and you're looking to move you and your company deeper into the cloud, I can help. Google Apps is a business suite of tools including Gmail, Docs, Calendar and Sites designed for businesses ready to move online. I'm a Top Contributor on the official Google Apps Help Forum with over 6,000 questions answered. I've done multiple migrations from Exchange and other legacy servers to Google Apps and I can help you plan and implement a smooth transition to the cloud. If you have questions about Google Apps and how your company can make the move, you can contact me on my main site, jhltechservices.com.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Cr-48 coverage, I expect we'll see a dev channel update in the next day or two. And pretty soon we'll be seeing the 0.10.xxx branch of build stabilize to the point that it becomes the new beta channel while dev channel jumps up to 0.11.xxx. Fun times ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the humor (especially the broadcasting throw-back) and, rest easy, I'm very comfortable with the plug. :)

    What fixes/new features are you most looking forward to on the upcoming dev update?

    ReplyDelete